Figured 2.0 Announced at Xerocon 2015
Today at Xerocon 2015, we announced the most significant enhancement of Figured to date. Figured 2.0 includes countless new features and enhancements whilst at the same time making Figured simpler, faster and easier to use. A special thanks goes to our customers who, since our launch 12 months ago, have given us some great ideas; it’s a pleasure to see those ideas become a reality.
Along with the changes to the Figured product, we have refreshed our logo, website and marketing material, all of which will be rolling out over the next month.
Figured 2.0 Solution
Our latest version includes the best of the current product, plus a range of great new features, including:
- Multi-farm reporting
- Generic livestock & production (cropping) trackers
- Fonterra milk production feed
- Improved reporting design & flexibility
- Communication and collaboration space for the farming team
- NSC stock valuation
- Full support for iPhone and android mobile devices and tablets
- Plus loads more great features to make farming on the front foot easier then ever before
The new version will be progressively released through May – it’s is an exciting time for Figured and we hope you like the improvements as much as we do.Tweet